Home Depot Virtual Hiring Event
- Order PickerFull-time, Part-time
- Customer ServiceFull-time, Part-time
- Sales AssociateFull-time, Part-time
- Overnight Freight AssociateFull-time, Part-time
- Overnight StockerFull-time, Part-time
- Overnight WarehouseFull-time, Part-time
Interviews will be held virtually, not at the following physical location(s).
- Park Royal Home Depot, 840 Main Street, Park Royal Village, West Vancouver, BC V7T 2Z3 CA
- Varies by role.
Internet connection, test camera and microphone to ensure it is working in advance of interview.
Interview dress code
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
About Home Depot Canada
The Home Depot Canada is the Canadian arm of the world’s largest home improvement retailer. The company has 182 stores in 10 Canadian provinces, employing more than 28,000 associates from coast-to-coast.
Please note we offer the following benefits to permanent associates:
• Health & Dental FT & PT Benefits
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Competitive Wages (Commensurate with Experience)
• Paid Time Off Benefits
• RRSP Contribution
• Bonus Plans – Profit Sharing & Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Much More
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they’re not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.