SOUTHLAND School Bus Driver Virtual Hiring Event
Interviews will be held virtually, not at the following physical location(s).
- Southland Transportation, 65 Highfield Place SE, Calgary, AB T2G 4Z7 CA
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged-in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare for the interview
Interview dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About SOUTHLAND Transportation
SOUTHLAND is currently seeking dedicated and safety-minded School Bus Drivers to join our team across Calgary.
Existing Class 1 or 2 drivers will receive a $3,000 hiring bonus and all other license classes will receive a $1,000 hiring bonus! Receive half after 3 months and the remainder following the completion of the school year.
SOUTHLAND offers free personalized training, competitive wages, bonuses, and flexibility within your personal life.
- Part-time hours, 4-6 hours a day. Perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree!
- Free Class 2 training
- Competitive wages – up to $100/day, with the opportunity to earn more by taking on additional routes
- Bring up to two preschool-aged children to work with you
- Referral and Safety bonuses
- Summers, weekends, and holidays off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they’re not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.