Virtual Canadian Tech Job Fair
An event exclusive to candidates in the TECH industry. Attend live pitches from companies looking to hire and video chat with other job seekers in the TECH field.
This is not a ZOOM Webinar! This is a much more interactive platform just like a live conference is!
Presented by TorontoJobs.ca and Guhuza. Like this event? Check out our other virtual events! 👉 bit.ly/tjevents
Follow us on social media to keep updated on the event! http://linktr.ee/totech
Please see below for the full event schedule and speaking time for each of our Industry Leading Speakers.
THE EVENT WILL CONSIST OF…
1:00 – 1:20PM – Opening Remarks
- Hosted by Rachel Mitchell, Director of Business Development, TorontoJobs.ca
1:25 – 1:50PM – SESSIONS
- Session #1 – Shawna B-Ruglass, Program Administer and Outreach Coordinator, ICTC-WIL Digital | “Hire a Student Get Up to $7500” – MAIN STAGE SESSION
- Session #2 – Dean Delpeache, Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition, Fiix Software | Topic TBA
1:55 – 2:20PM – SESSIONS
- Session #3 – Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta, Change Management Strategist & Founder, The Change Leadership | “Becoming a Change Leader in Your Industry – The Future of Work”
- Session #4 – Ibiyemi Balogun, Manager, Corporate Partnerships at Ryerson | “Networking 101″
2:20 – 2:30PM – NETWORKING / EXPO
2:30 – 2:55PM – SESSIONS
- Session #4 – Mark Dunn, Self Awareness Speaker, Empowering the Future | Topic TBA
3:00 – 3:25PM – SESSIONS
- Session #5 – Laura Hartnell, Résumé Writer & Career Transition Specialist, Laura Hartnell Career Transition Services | Topic TBA
3:30pm – 4:00pm – Panel Session
- Jacqueline Bezely, Global Recruiter, Rakuten Kobo Inc.
- Pruthvi Raj Nagothu, Technical Recruiter, General Motors
- Moderated by Rachel Mitchell, Director of Business Development, TorontoJobs.ca
Have one-to-one conversations with other job seekers in the TECH field.
Important! Click here to learn more about how the networking portion of the event works.
Live pitches from companies looking to hire in the tech industry.
Important! Click here to learn more about how to use our session feature.
Learn more about organizations looking to hire in the tech sector. Exhibitors Announced Soon!
ABOUT THE EVENT
In its 15th year, TorontoJobs.ca has been the prominent source for Employment in the Greater Toronto Area. We take pride in the community of job seekers and employers we have built over the years and look forward to continuing to assist you in building your Careers.
Interested in learning more about how the virtual event system works? Click here for an online tutorial for attendees. Click here for an online tutorial for exhibitors.
We are unable to provide refunds on purchases.
Presented By: TorontoJobs.ca
Like this event? Check out our other virtual events!
This event may qualify for 2 hours of CPD credits. Confirmation available upon request post event. Event schedule subject to change.